Weathering Tough TimesMany services are offered by DHS that provide assistance and support to families and individuals that need help during these trying times. The list below shows the types of assistance that are available. Visit myDHR to apply.
Your local DHS office may also be able to provide additional assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I bring when I apply?
- Proof of identity (driver’s license, Maryland ID card, etc.)
- Social Security numbers for everyone in the household
- Proof of address (lease, utility bill, etc.)
- Proof of income (recent pay stubs, benefit letters, etc.) for everyone in the entire household
- Proof of household expenses (recent utility bills, child care costs, recent doctor or hospital bills, etc.)