Cecil County DSS
Elkton District Court/Multi Service Building
170 East Main Street
Elkton, Maryland 21921
Hours of Operation:
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Cecil County News
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I bring when I apply?
- Proof of identity (driver’s license, Maryland ID card, etc.)
- Social Security numbers for everyone in the household
- Proof of address (lease, utility bill, etc.)
- Proof of income (recent pay stubs, benefit letters, etc.) for everyone in the entire household
- Proof of household expenses (recent utility bills, child care costs, recent doctor or hospital bills, etc.)
|Child Protective Services|
|Child Protective Services (after hours)|